Movavi is a popular multimedia software company that offers a wide range of products for video editing, audio editing, screen recording, and media conversion. One of its most popular products is the Movavi Video Editor and Converter. This software allows users to edit and convert videos in a simple and intuitive way, making it ideal for beginners and professionals alike.
The Movavi Video editor and Converter offers a wide range of features that allow users to create and edit videos with ease. It offers a simple and intuitive user interface that allows users to drag and drop media files into the timeline to create their videos. The software also includes a range of filters and effects that can be applied to the video to enhance its look and feel.
One of the most powerful features of the Movavi Video Editor and Converter is its ability to convert media files from one format to another. It supports a wide range of formats, including AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, and many others. This makes it an ideal tool for users who need to convert their videos to different formats to use them on different devices or platforms.
To get started with the Movavi Video Editor and Converter, users can download the free trial version from the company’s website. The free trial version allows users to test out all of the software’s features for a limited time. It also allows users to save their edited videos with a watermark. If users are satisfied with the software, they can then purchase the full version to remove the watermark and gain access to all of the software’s features.
What is Movavi Free Trial
Movavi offers a free trial for its software products, including Movavi Video Editor, Movavi Video Converter, Movavi Screen Recorder, and many others. The free trial is designed to give users a chance to test out the software’s features and functionality before making a purchase.
The Movavi free trial typically lasts for a limited time, ranging from 7 to 30 days, depending on the product. During this time, users can access all of the features and tools available in the full version of the software. This allows users to experiment with different settings and options to see how the software can help them with their multimedia needs.
However, there are some limitations to the Movavi free trial. One of the most notable limitations is the addition of a watermark to the output files. This means that any videos or audio files created with the software during the free trial will have a visible watermark that cannot be removed unless the user purchases the full version of the software.
Another limitation of the Movavi free trial is that it may not include all of the features and tools that are available in the full version of the software. For example, some advanced editing options or conversion settings may only be available in the full version.
Despite these limitations, the Movavi free trial is a great way for users to test out the software and see if it meets their needs. It allows users to get a feel for the software’s interface and functionality, and decide whether or not they want to purchase the full version.
To get started with the Movavi free trial, users can visit the Movavi website and download the trial version of the software. Once downloaded and installed, users can begin testing out the software’s features and tools right away. If they decide that they want to remove the watermark and gain access to all of the features and tools, they can purchase the full version of the software from the Movavi website.
Movavi Free Trial Limitations
The Movavi free trial has some limitations that users should be aware of before deciding to download and use the software. The main limitations of the Movavi free trial include:
- Watermark: The most significant limitation of the Movavi free trial is that it adds a watermark to any output files created using the software. This watermark cannot be removed unless the user purchases the full version of the software. This can be an issue for those who need to create professional-looking videos or audio files without any branding or watermarks.
- Limited Time: The Movavi free trial typically lasts for a limited time, usually ranging from 7 to 30 days, depending on the product. This can be a constraint for users who need more time to explore and test the software’s features.
- Limited Features: The free trial may not include all of the features and tools available in the full version of the software. Some advanced editing options or conversion settings may only be available in the full version.
- No Technical Support: The free trial version does not come with technical support, unlike the full version. Users may have to rely on online forums or user guides to find solutions to any problems they encounter while using the software.
- Limited Output Formats: The free trial version may have limitations on the output formats that can be used. This means that some formats may not be available, and users may need to purchase the full version to access them.
Minimum System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Movavi software may vary depending on the specific product and version. However, in general, the minimum system requirements for Movavi products are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 or macOS 10.10 or later
- Processor: Intel, AMD, or compatible processor, 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce series 8 or higher, Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher, AMD Radeon R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- Hard drive space: At least 800 MB for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations
It’s important to note that these are the minimum system requirements, and some Movavi products may require higher specifications to work smoothly. For example, working with high-definition video or advanced video effects may require a more powerful processor, more RAM, and a dedicated graphics card.
It’s always a good idea to check the specific system requirements for the Movavi product you are interested in before making a purchase. Additionally, it’s recommended to have the latest drivers for your graphics card and other hardware components installed to ensure the best performance and compatibility with the software.
Downloading Movavi Free Trial
To download the Movavi free trial, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Movavi website at www.movavi.com and navigate to the product page for the software you want to try.
- Click on the “Download Free Trial” or “Try for Free” button on the product page.
- Fill out the registration form with your name and email address. You may also be asked to choose your operating system.
- Click on the “Download” button to start the download process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation of the software. Make sure to choose the appropriate installation options and select the location where you want to install the software.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Movavi software and start using it. You can access all of the features and tools available in the free trial during the trial period.
Movavi software supports a wide range of file formats for both input and output. The supported formats may vary depending on the specific product and version, but in general, Movavi supports the following file formats:
In addition to these common formats, Movavi software also supports some less common formats, such as 3GP, ASF, DV, SWF, and more. Some Movavi products also support HD video formats like AVCHD, HDV, and H.264.
It’s worth noting that not all formats may be available for input and output in every Movavi product, and some products may support additional formats not listed above. Additionally, the specific codec and settings used for each format may also vary depending on the product and version.
Before starting a project, it’s important to ensure that the Movavi product you’re using supports the input and output formats you need. You can check the supported formats in the product specifications or by contacting Movavi support.
Prices And Plans
Movavi offers a variety of products with different pricing plans depending on the specific product and version. Here are some examples of the current pricing plans for some popular Movavi products:
- Movavi Video Editor Plus: This product is priced at $59.95 for a lifetime license, with no subscription or renewal fees. There is also a 7-day free trial available.
- Movavi Video Converter Premium: This product is priced at $49.95 for a lifetime license, with no subscription or renewal fees. There is also a 7-day free trial available.
- Movavi Screen Recorder Studio: This product is priced at $49.95 for a lifetime license, with no subscription or renewal fees. There is also a 7-day free trial available.
- Movavi Photo Editor: This product is priced at $39.95 for a lifetime license, with no subscription or renewal fees. There is also a 7-day free trial available.
Features of Free Movavi Video Converter Trial Version
The free trial version of Movavi Video Converter offers a range of features that allow users to convert and edit video and audio files. Here are some of the key features of the free trial version:
- Format conversion: The free trial version allows you to convert videos and audio files to over 180 different formats, including popular formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, and MP3.
- Batch conversion: You can convert multiple files at once using the batch conversion feature, which saves time and makes it easier to handle large numbers of files.
- Editing tools: The free trial version includes basic editing tools such as trimming, cropping, and rotating videos. You can also adjust the brightness, contrast, and other parameters to improve the quality of your videos.
- Audio extraction: You can extract audio from videos and save it as a separate audio file in a variety of formats.
- Presets: The free trial version includes presets for different devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and gaming consoles. These presets optimize the output settings for each device, so you don’t have to worry about manually adjusting the settings.
- Watermark: The free trial version of Movavi Video Converter adds a watermark to the output files, which can be removed by purchasing the full version of the software.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Movavi Video Editor?
Movavi Video Editor is a video editing software designed to help users create professional-looking videos. It offers a wide range of features for video editing, including trimming, merging, adding effects, and more.
How do I download Movavi Video Editor?
You can download Movavi Video Editor from the official website. Simply go to the Movavi website, select the product you want to download, and follow the instructions to download and install the software.
What is the difference between Movavi Video Editor and Movavi Video Editor Plus?
Movavi Video Editor Plus includes additional features such as keyframe animation, advanced color correction, and more special effects compared to the standard Movavi Video Editor.
What formats does Movavi Video Editor support?
Movavi Video Editor supports a wide range of formats for both input and output, including popular formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, and more. You can check the specific format support for each product on the Movavi website.
Can I try Movavi Video Editor for free?
Yes, you can download and use a free trial version of Movavi Video Editor for a limited time. The trial version includes most of the features of the full version, but some limitations may apply.
Can I use Movavi Video Editor on Mac?
Yes, Movavi Video Editor is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
How much does Movavi Video Editor cost?
The price of Movavi Video Editor varies depending on the version and plan you choose. Prices start at $39.95 for a lifetime license of Movavi Video Editor.
Does Movavi offer technical support?
Yes, Movavi offers technical support for its products. You can contact their support team via email, phone, or live chat.
Can I cancel my subscription to Movavi Video Editor?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription to Movavi Video Editor at any time. However, some subscription plans may have specific cancellation policies and fees.
What payment methods does Movavi accept?
Movavi accepts a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers. The specific payment methods may vary depending on your location and the product you’re purchasing.
Movavi Video Editor and Converter offer powerful and user-friendly tools for creating and editing videos. The software is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems and supports a wide range of formats for input and output. The free trial version of Movavi Video Editor and Converter allows users to try out many of the features before purchasing the full version. The free trial version includes features such as format conversion, batch conversion, basic editing tools, audio extraction, presets, and watermark.
Movavi Video Editor and Converter also offer a range of plans and pricing options to suit different needs and budgets. The plans range from a one-time purchase of the software to an annual subscription with access to regular updates and customer support.
One of the key benefits of using Movavi Video Editor and Converter is the user-friendly interface that makes it easy for beginners to start editing videos. The software offers a range of tools and features for video editing, including trimming, merging, adding effects, and more.