Though she is well-known as an incomparable singer, it seems that many now know Taylor Swift for her charming appearance and dazzling charm. After the starlet has been popular for showcasing both sides of herself – from cool to glamorous – people can’t seem to get enough of her newfound aesthetic.
Today, we’ll take you with us on a tour through some of the most popular Taylor swift hairstyles and haircut trends from just two years ago.
16+ Best and Latest Taylor Swift Hairstyles in 2022:
In this list of 15+ new and incredible hairstyles from Taylor Swift, you will find some of the best hair styles for your next event. Whether it be formal or casual, these looks are guaranteed to make heads turn in admiration.
Taylor Swift’s Curly Bob with Side Bangs:
No one can compete on this popular Taylor Swift Signature Bob Cut. The haircut has been paired with the messy side bangs which enhances the look and comes together to create an exquisite style statement. For those who have an oval or diamond shaped face, they too can wear this hairstyle!
Taylor Swift in Bangs and Pony:
While bangs and fringe are a beauty trend at the moment, she made sure to sport her hair in an elegant ponytail on social media. The vintage look of this hairstyle adds some class, complementing her personality perfectly while still making us swoon. We’re loving this stunning new makeover! What do you think?
Taylor Swift’s long hairstyle with some tight curls at the end is amazing! A casual take on a popular style, Taylor Swift’s hair never ceases to leave her fans speechless.
- This style would look nice on the oval, long and triangle-shaped face and beyond shoulder-length hair.
- Suitable occasion tries to wear it for weddings, receptions, sangeet, engagement.
- The preferred age group for this style is young girls aged 20-30 years.
- The fitting dress to this hairstyle with formal gowns, elegant and straightforward lehengas.
- Ideal to this style for winters and autumn.
The Braided Style:
We’ve never seen Taylor Swift in braids before! She decided to switch up her signature straight long hair for these curvy, sleek and slender braid styles. The look suits her very well; it adds an unexpected element while remaining beautiful, chic and timeless at the same time. What do you think?
Shoulder Length Hair Curls:
The latest haircut seen on Taylor Swift is shoulder-length hair with soft curls flowing from the front and sides of her face. Seen recently during a time where she was hardly seen in public, it’s no wonder that she looked so good! But besides looking great, it’s comfy too – easy for sleeping or playing around – giving off an elegantly vivid feeling wherever she goes.
Sleek Pigtail Braids Look with Bangs:
Our singer and songwriter, Taylor Swift has taken on the sleek and stunning pigtail cut. The front bangs and overall look of these new locks took the internet by storm when she tweeted a selfie of her looking effortlessly chic! If you have thin or fine hair texture then this is your dream come true because you can wear it down without having to worry about any tangles or knots. It’s also one of Taylor Swift’s best looks ever!
Most girls would utilize a hairband, but Taylor had no need for an artificial substitute. Instead, she created this spectacular headband by styling her long locks into the perfect head-wrapping accessory. She started out with a thin braid that traveled across her crown and ended in an intricately woven updo behind her ears. A few locks of hair were left loose in front to frame her face while the rest cascaded down past her shoulders; they fell just below where she wore it – around half way down from the base of where she had tucked them into this gorgeous hairstyle. Stunning on anyone who adopts this style!
- This hairstyle looks good on heart-shaped or oval face and medium length hair.
- The Suitable occasion for this style is weddings, parties, formal gatherings.
- Ideal for teen girls and young women, this is a great style to have.
- Best season to wear is summer, spring and even winters are excellent for this type of hair.
- The suitable dress is formal gowns, slinky dresses, and one-piece dresses should be great to pair up with this hairstyle.
Silver Bob Haircut:
In our glamorous world, the bob cut may be all over the place but even Taylor Swift couldn’t resist trying out this new hairstyle for herself. It was an electrifying sight and she immediately grabbed everyone’s attention at the event because of how shiny and perfect it looked. Would you dare to try this hairdo for yourself?
Bangs with Long Tresses:
This hairstyle was modeled after ancient Egyptians, framing the face with sleek and straight locks. Bangs were styled to project outwards, taking up most of the front space while keeping all other hair away from the eyes. Layers were added to give texture to what would otherwise be a basic look.
- If you have a heart-shaped, oval face, oblong or triangular shaped jawline, this hairstyle will suit your needs. A medium or long haircut can be styled like so.
- This style is ideal for wearing at parties, ceremonies and friend’s wedding.
- The preferred age group for this style is teen girls, young women and also older women.
- Best season to wear this style is any season as long as you are comfortable!
- The fitting dress to match it with any dress Indian or western, it shall look cute.
One of the most stylish bun hairstyles from Taylor Swift is where you have hair that goes down to around shoulder length and has a middle-length front fringe with long sides. The back of the hair is put up into a high ponytail or braided into two French braids before being brought together at the top for a sleek look.
- Adoptable for this type of hairdo, oval and A- triangle face should work well along with medium or long hair.
- The perfect occasion to wear it for your next office party, the seminar next month or general parties
- The ideal age group for this hairstyle should look good on teenagers as well as young office going women.
- Best season to wear your hair high this summer and be safe from sweat and irritation.
- The Fitting dress for this high bun with your chic pantsuit or formal shirts, pencil skirt.
Bohemian hairstyles are alluring to me. Taylor Swift might as well be royalty with this tousled up do! Sporting her signature style, she recorded the music video for her hit song Love Story and accentuated it with an impeccable bun made up of all those fallen strands. This was a sophisticated way to tame out one’s messy hair- at least until you take off the band, that is!
- This hairstyle suits a heart shaped face as well as an oval, oblong or triangular shaped face. It also works wonderfully with medium length hair and can suit long locks too.
- Anywhere is fine! This style should look good anywhere, but it’s not a very formal hairstyle so avoid at official events.
- The preferred age group for this hairdo works wonders for all age groups of women.
- Best season to wear this look in any season!
- To complete your outfit for your flared bohemian dresses, sarees, long gowns and long skirts you can wear a simple yet elegant hairstyle.
This is a low ponytail style, where the hair does not hang beside her neck but rather hangs behind her left ear. She parted her hair on one side and then she brushed it all to the sides before tying it up in a ponytail that falls onto her left shoulder and all around. A small bit of hair falls onto the woman’s forehead covering half of it while drawing attention to those beautiful eyes below.
- Suitable for this hair works for oval face and square face and goes well for long hair.
- The preferred occasion is a simple yet stunning look for summer parties, school or college, friend’s wedding, birthdays etc.
- Best season to wear this style is summer would be the ideal time to tie your hair like this.
- The fitting dress for this style is casuals, jeans and tops, frocks, skirts etc.
- This hairstyle is perfect for teens only.
This was a hairstyle where she had trimmed her long hair to just below the chin. She meticulously styled her locks so they became soft and wavy curls – not too tight or loose; instead, each wave was controlled by carefully placed pins.
- This is a good style for heart-shaped, oval face and square face and works for short hair.
- The perfect occasions for this type of hairdo would be parties, weddings, office parties, formal settings etc.
- The ideal age group for this style is teen, young woman or even a mature lady.
- Best season to wear is summer and spring would be good seasons to wear your hair like this.
- Suitable dress to wear formal attire, formal suits, and simple lehengas with this hairstyle.
This is yet another one of her medium length hairstyles, featuring strong curl definition that span from straight to flamboyant at the end. It can be difficult for amateur stylists to handle this type of style, so it’s best to visit someone professional. A slanted side part gives off an air of cleanliness without sacrificing elegance in this complex hairstyle.
- Suitable for this hairdo for heart-shaped, square and triangle face and goes well with short hair.
- The suitable occasion for this style is formal parties, outings, date-night, dances, opera etc.
- This type of hairstyle goes well for teens and young professional women out for some fun or celebration.
- Best season for such a cute style, any season is perfect!
- Suitable dress to pair it with formal off-shoulder dresses, gowns, cut merely dresses, elegant Anarkali suits and traditional evening gowns.
With her long locks and the military jacket on top, she looked like one of those agents who was involved in World War II. Much of her appeal came from how flawless her facial structure is; an oval with a perfect symmetry which could be seen even without makeup on. It’s medium-thick hair quality gives it enough strength to style these gorgeous curls and waves. Those beautiful ringlets fall across both sides of her face, making it seem as though there are constantly strands brushing against delicate skin – this gives off such an elegant look when matched with just the right hairstyle!
- This type of hairstyle should work for any face shape and medium or even long hair
- The best occasion to wear this hairstyle would be in casual settings like simple outings, small gatherings, beach trips etc.
- Ideal for Teen girls and young women can best wear this hairstyle for a cute look!
- The perfect season to try this style is any season as long as you can manage the look!
- You can use this hairstyle with your casual Indian or western dresses.
Taylor Swift looked stunning with her natural-looking wave hair complimenting her flawless skin and minimal makeup, which seems to suit all kinds of faces. Her effortlessly beautiful hair required practically no maintenance as she walked down the red carpet, displaying just how flawlessly effortless looking Taylor Swift can be!
- Suitable for this style works for any face and medium or long hair.
- The preferred occasion for a casual or formal event a look effortlessly good for either.
- This look is perfect for young women and mature ladies.
- Best season to try this style is you can use this style for any season.
- The fitting dress for this hairstyle with those semi-formals, skirt blouse, dresses and sarees and look fab!
Bohemian Medieval Braid Look:
The laid back yet flattering braided hairstyle suits Taylor perfectly. There’s something about this outfit that makes me want to go back to my roots and take on some old-world charm!
- This style works wonders for oval and heart-shaped face and medium or long hair.
- It is ideal for very casual events, house parties, night outs and nowhere really exotic.
- This type of style looks very good on teens.
- It’s indeed an all-season hairdo!
- Suitable dress to this style is nightdresses and loungewear and look like a goddess!
This is an incredibly fashionable hairstyle that Taylor Swift seems to favor lately. It can be called the Taylor Swift Bob because of how the fringe falls over the forehead and frames her face, emphasizing its slimness. The hair style has a laid back vibe which makes it perfect for summer days spent at the beach.
- Suitable to wear this hairdo if you have a round or oval face and short or medium hair.
- The suitable occasion for this particular style will look good in casual settings, beach parties or cocktail parties.
- This type of hairstyle looks good for all age groups of women.
- Summer season is the ideal season for this hairstyle.
- Suitable dress to match flouncy chiffon dresses, beach wrap, sundress, spaghetti strap tops and skirts with this kind of hairdo for a cool and trendy look.
Always use the appropriate type of shampoo for your hair to avoid damaging it. After washing, always apply conditioning so as not to dry out the hair. Avoid using an excessive amount of styling products because this will lead to weakening of your natural tresses.
Go natural! A lot of things you find in the kitchen can be used as great hair care products. This includes using bottle gourd juice to make your hair softer, using egg as a conditioner and using apple cider vinegar dissolved in water to give your locks some bounce.
Regularly oiling one’s hair strengthens the scalp and in turn keeps the hair healthy. Almond or slightly heated coconut oil works well for this purpose. Gently massage it into the roots of your hair before bedtime, then wash it off first thing in the morning. When done correctly, this practice will keep both your scalp and hair safe from harm.
We’re delighted you love this article dedicated to your favorite singer and songstress, Taylor Swift. Her beautiful voice sends shivers down our spine and we also really like her upbeat videos – not to mention how cute she looks wearing all those clothes she designed herself! Here are some of the most popular hairstyles from celebrities inspired by hers; they’ll make you feel glamorous without even trying too hard at all! Have fun experimenting with these fabulous styles while still staying true to yourself – do let us know what you think in the comments below!
How to care for and maintain the celeb look? They have professionals, but as commoners, we don’t…?
Don’t fret! With just a few haircare tips, it’s easy to stay up-to-date with your favourite celebrity hairstyle. Just go for a hair spa every once in awhile and practice good hair hygiene habits so you can always end up looking like Taylor Swift when she has her new wacky hairstyles!
Which hair accessories and gadgets are right for the hairstyles mentioned above?
Taylor Swift never fails to show off her fabulous sense of style. She loves wearing combs, jeweled pins, and headbands. She also has experimented with coloring her hair various shades which always turns out beautifully – so she must know what she’s doing!
Which hair styling products are a must for the upkeep of these hairstyles, like Taylor Swift?
A curling iron, crimping machine, blow-dryer and comb and pins are just some of the many tools needed for creating or maintaining this hairstyle. Hair washes, conditioners, hair spray and dry shampoo can all help with preserving these looks.
How to protect Taylor Swift hairstyles from sun and wind? We are college-goers and cannot avoid either?
Taylor Swift had a vast variety of hair styles throughout her career because she always was ready to experiment. This girl who never shies away from trying out new things, why should you?