The Krishak Bandhu Form is available for download as a PDF. This document outlines the application procedure and is essential to submit a successful request for the Krishak Bhandhu Prakalpa scheme. To acquire the form, simply click the link at the bottom of this page to access it in PDF format.
Before downloading the form, I want to get a comprehensive understanding of its contents. If you read this article, you should be able to become well-informed about the project.
|Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa Application Form
|For Beneficiary Entry
Why is the Krishak Bandhu form filled out?
Are you in search of the Krishak Bandhu Form PDF? You can easily access it from here. Prior to that, it is advisable to collect some essential data about this form if you live in West Bengal. Chances are you may have heard of it from someone or are familiar with it.
One should be aware that information conveyed through others is not always comprehensive. Therefore, here we are providing thorough knowledge on the Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa launched by the West Bengal Government, wherein each agriculturist will be provided an amount of Rs 10000 yearly.
Under the scheme, payments are made to farmers twice a year – during Kharif and Rabi. Nevertheless, to avail the benefits, there are some requirements that must be satisfied; details for the same can be found in the section below.
Who can fill Krishak Bandhu Form?
Prior to submitting an application for the scheme, one should become familiar with the requirements in order to meet the eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
- Every farmer of West Bengal can apply for this scheme.
- Small farmers can also apply for this scheme, whose land is less than 1 acre, they will get help on the basis of ratio.
- Farmers who have ROR and Recorded Bhagachasi can also apply for this scheme.
- Applicant farmer age should be between 18 years to 60 years.
The benefit of Krishak Bandhu Form Filling
In an effort to aid and safeguard the agricultural sector of West Bengal, the government has created a financial assistance scheme for resident farmers. Those whose applications have been approved will be eligible to receive funds twice a year – once in the Kharif season and then again in the Rabi season.
Farmers who are registered are eligible to receive financial assistance of up to Rs 10,000 annually, dependent on their cultivation size. This is not including a minimum amount of Rs 2,000 allocated per season for small-scale farmers.
The agricultural portion of the land is used to determine how much assistance a farmer is granted. Moreover, the family of a registered farmer can benefit from a death grant of Rs 200,000 in the event of the farmer’s passing.
Required documents that need to be submitted along with Krishna Bandhu Form
To access the advantages of this plan, you must present a selection of documents, as outlined below.
- Application form
- Colored passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Latest RoR of Cultivable Land/ RoR recorded with Barga / Patta Record/ Forest Patta
- Voter ID card (mandatory)
- ADHAR Card (mandatory)
- Bank passbook 1st page or a Cancelled Cheque leaf.
- Valid mobile phone number.
How to fill the Krishak Bandhu Form?
Struggling with the Krishna Bandhu Form? Look no further, this section will provide guidance on how to complete it accurately.
- To begin, access the download link provided in the section below and print the form.
- In order to ensure that your land is officially recognized under your name, you must fill out the self-declaration form, which is available as a download link labeled “Annexure -IB” at the bottom of the page.
- Following that, you will need to input your personal information such as name, father’s name, address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, phone number, etc.
- Thirdly, write about your cultivable land details like nad address and Khaitan number.
- Fourthly, fill in your bank details correctly.
- At the end provide your nominee details write about the person you want to give as a nominee.
In the first section of the application, it is necessary to accurately input the name of the applicant in Bangla, which should match the name written on the Parcha.
For assistance with this process, you may watch the provided video.
Download Krishak Bandhu Form PDF
The Krishak Bandhu Form can be acquired by following the provided link. If your land is not officially listed in your name, then you should also download the self-declaration form. The form is accessible in both English and Bangla versions, denoted as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IB respectively. Select the one that suits your preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Krishak Bhandhu Prakalpa scheme?
The Krishak Bhandhu Prakalpa scheme is a financial assistance program for farmers in the state of West Bengal, India.
Who is eligible for the scheme?
Small and marginal farmers in the state of West Bengal are eligible for the scheme.
How can I apply for the scheme?
To apply for the scheme, farmers need to download the Krishak Bandhu Form, fill it out, and submit it along with the required documents to the designated authorities.
What documents are required to apply for the scheme?
The required documents include proof of identity, proof of residence, and proof of land ownership.
How much financial assistance is provided under the scheme?
The financial assistance provided under the scheme is Rs. 5,000 per hectare for small farmers and Rs. 7,500 per hectare for marginal farmers.
The Krishak Bandhu Form is a document that outlines the application procedure for the Krishak Bhandhu Prakalpa scheme. It is available for download as a PDF and can be accessed by clicking on the link provided. It is important to read and understand the contents of the form before submitting a request for the scheme.