The Jungle drink is a popular drink that has been made by innumerable amounts of people for many years. The recipe varies from group to group, and can change depending on the geographical location it’s being made in. Despite these variations however, the base of the Jungle Juice remains largely unchanged.
The Jungle juice is made by mixing a variety of different ingredients into one punch to create an alcoholic mixture that will leave anyone who drinks it with a nice buzz after just a few cups. Most recipes call for dark rum, grain alcohol, vodka, Everclear or another high proof liquor to be used. These are mixed together in about a 5:1 ratio respectively.
What is Jungle Juice?
What is Jungle Juice? You may have heard of this drink before, but you’re not quite sure what it is. Jungle Juice is a mixture of alcohols that can be made in many different ways. The drink gets its name from the fact that it sometimes contains jungle juice ingredients, which are fruits and juices that are often found in tropical climates.
Do you love the taste of fruity cocktails? If so, you’ll love Jungle Juice! This drink is made with a variety of fruit juices and is perfect for a summer party or celebration. Learn more about this delicious beverage and how to make it below.
If you’ve ever been to a college party, you’ve probably heard of Jungle Juice. But what is it, exactly? And is it safe? Here’s everything you need to know about this popular party drink.
Jungle Juice Recipes
- 2 gallons orange-flavored drink
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) cans fruit punch
- 4 quarts pink lemonade
- 4 quarts pineapple and orange juice blend
- 4 (750 milliliter) bottles vodka
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles white rum
- Mix together the best of fruity drinks with alcohol to make this refreshing summer shandy.
- Fill a large container and add in some flavor shots or topped off blank cans for an easy DIY drink!