May is a wonderful opportunity to show your appreciation towards dear old dad. After all the work he does for you from paying out bills and being there when you needed him, isn’t it about time? As with every relationship in your life where timing becomes important – don’t wait another minute before letting the most important man in your life know how you feel.
Time flies when we are too busy living life so make sure to take note of these special quotes below. Write them down, memorise the lines or just add them to your own words – do whatever feels right but go ahead and make this Father’s Day extraordinary because memories last forever!
Emotional Father’s Day Quotes from Daughter
If your father does not shy away from expressing his feeling and going all emotional over the mention of your coming Vidaai ceremony, try using these appropriate Father’s Day quotes for him when he receives a card:
- Every time I was down, you were there to lift me up. Every time I needed it, you dried my tears. No matter how many times I messed up; always encouraged me and told me it was going to be okay. You gave so much love and care – that this is why I am who I am today!
- You’ve been so kind to me over the years. You accepted my mistakes and helped guide me when I lost sight of who I wanted to be. Thank you, Papa, for being such a pillar of strength – because no matter what happens in life, or how tough things are, you’re someone that I know will always make everything better.
- No cards, no gifts. But I’m here to tell you in person. You said, no gifts, no cards. So, here I am telling you face to face. There hasn’t been a single day when you didn’t make me feel loved. Not a single moment when you didn’t make me feel special. Happy Father’s Day, Papa!
- They say ‘A father doesn’t tell you he loves you. He shows it’. Thank you for always showing me how much you care about and love me through the little things that make life worth living.
- First off, let me say thank you for everything that you’ve done for me. It means more than words can express. No matter what I’m going through or how tough things are – I know that you’ll always be there because of the love we share.
- Dad, you’re always there for me through all my messes. Whether it’s fixing my bike when I fall off of it, putting a bandaid on my scraped knee or bringing me an ice cream after I had my first heartbreak-I will never forget how much you’ve done for me in this lifetime! Thank you so much for being the most amazing dad ever!
- I love you so much! Thank you for always picking up and dropping me off at school. Thank you for going to all of my football games, cheering me on even when I failed miserably. You’ve always been there for me; through the good and bad times alike. This Father’s Day, thank you for being the best father out there!
Funny Fathers Day Quotes from Daughter
Some dads don’t let you spend a single day without cracking at least one joke. No matter how corny they may seem – they’re still hilarious! Here are some Father’s Day quotes, perfect for the dad who likes to make people laugh:
- No matter how lame your jokes may be, no matter how many times I feel like disappearing when you make them in front of my friends, no matter how much it annoys mom–I don’t want to live a single day without them! You’re humor is what makes me happy and keeps me smiling.
- I know it was you who took the extra chocolate from the fridge. And even if I didn’t, I still remember finishing the last bowl of ice cream! This Father’s Day, let’s make a pact of having each other’s backs…like always! Because we all need sidekicks…and since you’re mine- happy Father’s Day my partner in crime!
- Every other dad I know talks about investments and politics with their kids; you watch cartoons and play Play Station with me. You are the only one who has managed to keep my childhood innocence intact – teaching me how to remain true to myself despite life’s pressures. Thank you for not being the grown up in this house.
- I tell myself, Thank God my father taught me how to change a flat tire. Every single day of my life I will remember him and say thank you for teaching me this. I love you Dad! Happy Father’s Day
- I resented you so much when I was younger because of that one time you let my head go underwater until I stopped breathing just because we were playing around in the pool. But now, at 20 years old, I’m finally grateful for all the moments we spent together – even if it only lasted for an hour. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for being such a dependable and constant source of warmth in my life; without you, I would have never made it this far. Thank you for guiding me and always making sure that we’re going down the right road together – thank you for being there when I need someone to talk to and keeping me safe from harm when things seem darkest.
- My dad was the strangest person I knew- just like how he would still pick me up after I fell down even if it meant him getting dirty too. So to all of those fathers who aren’t afraid of getting dirty for their kids, happy father’s day.
Doting Father’s Day Quotes from Daughter
Some dads find it hard to see their children grow up and do become adults. They don’t want you to forget how much they love you, even when they make mistakes. Check out these Father’s Day Quotes from those fathers who just won’t give up on you no matter what:
- I love it when you remember that I am no longer five years old, yet still offer your hand for me to hold while we cross the street. It makes me feel secure in knowing that everything will turn out right in the end because of how much you care about me.
- No matter what time of year it is, you are always here for us. When we need an umbrella when the rain comes down hard upon our heads; or when we’re caught in a fierce storm, taking shelter underneath your impressive wing-you hold onto us tightly until it calms down again. With dark days ahead of us, you light up the path we’ll follow. You’re our superhero and no one can compare – nothing but love for Father’s day.
- Thank you for being there when the world feels too big, and my heart gets heavier in another unfamiliar place. Thank you for caring enough to come when I need it most – Happy Father’s Day.
- Thank you for always celebrating every single one of my milestones. Every time I feel lost, remember how much you mean to me. You are responsible for making me the person that I am today and just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you happy Father’s day.
- I really don’t know how life would be without your hand guiding me through everything. Though you never said it aloud, thank you for always being there to support me whenever I need someone to lean on. In return, I’ll always be there when you need me; don’t ever forget that.
- Why don’t we celebrate dads more often? They deserve all the love they can get. It’s okay if you’re waiting for another day because we’ll always remember you, happy father’s day.
Inspirational Father’s day quotes from Daughter
If your dad is the kind of person who never tells you how much he loves you but shows it instead through his actions, then these Father’s Day quotes might just be what he needs:
- I know that no matter how many times you scold me, or when I might have to go to my room, we will always bond over something afterwards. You’re the one who shows me what it means to be strong and even though this Father’s Day is coming up soon – let me take this opportunity now to say thank you for everything.
- I can sense that you’ve always loved me without having to hear it from your mouth. You might have given tough love but I know its just because you want what’s best for me. Your rules and regulations make sure nothing bad happens when I’m around even if they seem a little harsh at times; thank you so much Papa, its been great knowing there was someone like you looking out for me.
Famous Happy Father’s Day Quotes From Daughter
- One father is worth more than one hundred teachers.
- No music is so pleasing to my ear than that which comes from the words Fathers.
- “To her, the name of father was another name for Love.” – Fanny Fern
- A father’s smile lights up his children’s day.
- The safest place to rest is on my father’s shoulders, he said.
Father’s Day Quotes From Wife
To the man who has carried us through thick and thin, to the hero that is Dad- thank you. You are always there when we need someone to count on. Thank you for being an amazing father – one day will never be enough to show how grateful I am for what you do!
- You may not have been there when we first met or when they were born, but you are still such a huge part of who they are today. You’ve always been such an amazing father to them and I know they’ll grow up just fine without us around. Now it’s time for them to learn from someone new – so thank you for everything that you’ve done; thank you for being the best dad ever.
- Whenever I needed some quiet time away from all the yelling, you came in and saved me. You are my favorite father and one of my greatest friends. Thanks for being here today.
Father’s Day Quotes From Son
- Dad, you’re my happy ray. Happy Father’s Day.
- Thank you for always being there for me, inspiring me to be better than I ever thought possible. You are my pillar of strength and every day I am thankful for how lucky I am to have such an incredible father.
- “I wish I grow up to be a person like you.”
- “Sending love and regards to my best man!”
- “You are natural at this “daddy thing.”
- He never once held my hand to show me what to do when I was scared or insecure about things. But because I had his support behind me every step of the way, all I had to do was push myself forward without hesitation; knowing he would always be there for me when I needed him most.
- “A boy’s first hero is also Dad.”
- I want to be the best son I can be for my dad who deserves nothing but the best.
- A child may grow too big for his father’s arms, but never outgrow the love he has for him.
- We became friends, not just father and son. -Richard Bergerson.
Inspirational Father’s Day Quotes
- Those people who think they don’t need anyone to look up to are idiots. They haven’t met my dad yet.
- Clarence Kelland has been quoted saying My father didn’t tell me how to live, he lived and let me watch him do it.
If there are any Father’s Day quotes that resonate with you and your relationship with your father, make this day special for him. Sometimes we neglect to speak up about what matters most or express the deepest emotions we have. We simply assume those around us already know what is in our hearts. But today – on Father’s Day- let me show my love for my dad in a way that he will understand.
Out loud when I tell them how much they mean to me, or through singing them a song from deep inside my soul; exclusively for their enjoyment. Strengthen our bond together by adding an extra touch or two and making something beautiful just for them! Let us know which happy Father’s Day quote touched your heart! Comment below with your thoughts on the matter.