Christmas eye makeup can be worn in a very simple manner. For a dramatic and striking effect, the basic colors are red and green which are often seen together in various images. To do this on yourself, cover your lids with red lipstick – don’t worry about blending it out because there will still be traces of skin showing through. To add some color variation to your look (or if you want an all-green ensemble), apply green eyeshadow over top of the lipstick using either an angled brush or finger (the latter method being easier). Finally, dust glitter all over the outer corners of your eyelids to create that extra sparkle without having to put much effort into it!
How to Create Red Eyeshadow for Christmas:
Below are The Steps for Creating makeup for a Christmas party:
In order to apply makeup correctly, it is important to first wash and prime your face before applying either a liquid or powder base. To make sure this stays on all day, you will need to cleanse your face. For oily skin, one could use an oil-free cleanser while normal skin types could just simply use water. If one’s acne requires stronger cleansing, they can also add some Neem soap which contains antimicrobial ingredients beneficial for battling breakouts.
- You’ll want to dry the surfaces first then apply a light coat of primer so that everything goes smoothly. If this is going to be an all-night event, it’s a good idea to use some primer on your lids and face too.
- After applying primer, one should apply concealer. Stick-concealer is good for concealing imperfections if one does not have wrinkles; otherwise it may accentuate fine lines around the mouth or eyes. Concealer should only be applied to those areas where it would blend well with the skin tone.
- Next you will apply foundation for your entire face including the eyelids. You should blend it well with a makeup sponge to achieve an even finish. Apply a compact or loose powder all over your face to set everything and make it last longer. Add blush to achieve that flushed look and complete this stunning makeup with lipstick applied in layers with accents at corners of the mouth.
- Apply a small amount of pinkish-pink eye shadow on the whole area, including browbone and lids. Carefully blend the edges using an applicator brush.
Eye Makeup for Christmas 2022:
You can now take the darker shade of the shadow – such as a deep burgundy or amber. You could use black charcoal, too; all these shades make up what we call a Smokey look. Apply it across the exterior side of your lids with an even but light layer, then onto your crease, applying it thinly over the crease- just don’t go to your brow bone.
- Now make sure to apply red eye shadow. You can also use green colors if you would like to create an extra special party look! It doesn’t have to be just the one color, we mix these two with shimmery particles for a lovely finishing touch. Remember when doing this technique always start from the outside at the lower rim then move inwards towards your eyes making sure there are no gaps near the tear ducts.
- Use a gel liner and draw up the lining in a thin to upward inclined heavy way. You can make this as per the shape.
- You can now do the lining for the lower rim. This should be above the red eye shadow colour.
- Use some loose glitters at the sides. You can use glue and glitters and also rhinestones for added effect.
- Use false lashes and heavy mascara.